Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Mothers Day

Yeah, yeah, I know. This is a couple weeks late, but better late then never. My Mothers Day consisted of a wonderful morning and great walk with my four little ones. Brian then took over so Brittney (our 16 year-old) and I could go spend the day with my sisters and Mom. Meanwhile, after their afternoon nap, Brian took the quads over to his Mom's for a barbeque.


Cousin Devon, Grandma Nancy, Brooklyn and
Dylan having fun in the sun.

"I don't want to go" - Hailey
"Hey guys, look what I found" - Connor
Connor exploring nature
"OK, OK, I give up" - Dylan
I'm lost in a sea of green - Brooklyn

Hey! Can I eat this? - Brooklyn
Playtime
If anyone reading this is interested in the beginning of our adventure with four little ones, you can read more on our website http://www.californiaquadruplets.com/.













1 comment:

Goerlich Quadruplets said...

Looks like an awesome Mother's Day! It is great that all the "girls" got to hang out together. The babies (if you can still call them that) look like they love that California sun!