Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A Gramma Ginny and Papa Paul Weekend

Brian and I celebrated our 7th anniversary this past weekend. My parents came and spent the weekend with the little ones. So while we were relaxing up at Lake Arrowhead, Gramma Ginny and Papa Paul had quad duty. Of course the kiddos had to show Gramma and Papa how things are done around their crib.

Connor telling Gramma "its time to get dressed"
"Time for lunch" - Brooklyn
"See Gamma and Papa, we love jumping on the couch" - the whole crew
We love to help load the dishwasher
"Thank You Gamma and Papa for taking such good care of us!!"



3 comments:

Goerlich Quadruplets said...

You gotta love Gamma and Papa! What a blessing! The dishwasher may make bath time go a little quicker:)

jilliebean said...

Hi! I just came across your blog through another quad blog... my maiden name is Jarrett! It's so cool to find other people around the USA that have that last name!

The Gerwer Babies said...

I found your site through the Goerlich's. I am a fellow quad mom. I live in Texas. I have two boys and two girls too! My kiddos will be 6 months next week. I feel better looking at your site because one of my kiddos is so much smaller than everyone else and i have been very worried about it. She has been stuck around 11.5 for a long time. The others are 13 and 14 lbs. They were born at 29w. Yours look awesome and makes me feel not as freaked out about it.
Beautiful kiddos!!