Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Connor Nathaniel

Connor Nathaniel, born March 21, 2007, weighing 3 pounds 12 ounces at 3:30 pm. We celebrate each and every day God gives us to have you in our lives.

Connor just under a month in Daddy's arms

Celebrating his 1st Christmas


Happy 1st Birthday!


Connor, my first born, my "big boy". You have such a contagious and spontaneous laugh. You are always the first to laugh at something silly one of your sisters or brother is doing. I just love to hear your "belly" laugh. You definitely are a "mama's boy". Out of all your siblings, you spend the most time at my feet, on my lap and in my arms. At appointments, when your siblings would be exploring, you are content to sit on my lap to read or sing songs. You love music and singing. Any time music comes on you do your silly little head bob and dance away. You are such a good helper and many times are the first (and sometimes only) one to help me pick up the toys and books. I praise God for you and allowing us these precious years to be your Mommy and Daddy. I love you Connor!

Connor loves to watch videos of the quads - May


June
July
August

September

October
November
Somewhere in between November and December, he turned into such a big boy. He just started looking so grown up.
December
January
February
March
Happy 2 years, Connor.
Love, Mommy


No comments: