Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hailey NIcole

Hailey Nicole - Born March 21, 2007 at 3:32 pm and weighed 2 pounds 13 ounces.
We are celebrating 2 years of life with our precious little Hailey.

1 month old



Haileys 1st Christmas



Happy 1st Birthday!

My little Hailey. You are a bright light in my life. I love to hear you chatter away and say "Here, Mommy" as you bring me some special treasure. That treasure may be a toy you are having fun with or just some little fuzz you picked up off the floor. You love to collect things. It started with the rings and you would stack them up your arm. When we took out the crayons, you wanted to hold all of them, you didnt think your siblings needed any. It could be balls, or tubs, or any little thing. You enjoy your time alone, playing or reading a book, but also enjoy being with your brothers and sister. You love to sit on my lap and read a book. You have a beautiful laugh and smile and I am so thankful to be your Mommy. I cant wait to see what the years ahead bring. =) I love you Hailey!

May


June


July

August

September

October

November


December


January


February

March

Happy 2nd Birthday, Hailey!

No comments: