Monday, June 29, 2009

All In A Summers Day

Not much to journal, just some fun pictures. I'm a bit behind, these pics were from the last week or two.
The kids love toting around their personal blankets and wearing them like capes with hoods. If one of them starts wearing their blanket, chances are, they all will want to have them on. They will run around laughing and playing. The only down side is they fall off quite often and I spend more time putting them back on then they actually stay on. Hailey and Dylan decided to fore go their regular blankets and hauled out the big blankets . It is funny watching them try and manuver in these. They looked so cute, I had to get some pics.

Cutey Patootey Hailey


My handsome little guy, Dylan


Cheeeese! - Connor

My little Brooklyn Elise

Hailey, Connor, Brooklyn, Dylan

The Dynamic Duo, a force to be reckoned with.
My little artists, practicing with water before we start using the real paint. Not really,they just love doing anything with water, and this was no exception. Of course, the water didnt stay in the cups, or on the wall, but ended up on their shirts, shorts, hair... you get the picture. Oh summer fun!









Brooklyn's wild hair. A gust of wind blew it up just as I was taking the picture.


No comments: