Monday, October 19, 2009

The Power of FOUR!

When we first found out we were expecting quadruplets, we read anything we could get our hands on. Many times we read about how high order multiples will work together to accomplish a single goal. Sometimes this was a good thing, sometimes not so good. Well the other night as I was cleaning up from dinner I saw them helping each other climb the side of the couch and heard a conversation that went something like this:

Hailey - "Help, Baum (pronounced bomb, Haileys nickname for Dylan, dont know where she got it from) help. Oh, oh, that hurts, Baum."
Brooklyn - "Hey, what you guys doin'?"

Hailey - "Do it Connor, do it!!"
Connor - "EEEE Yah!"

Hailey - "My turn, my turn."
Connor - "Oh, almost."
Dylan - Yay Hailey!"


Connor - "Your turn, Dylan."

It was very amusing watching and hearing their antics. This happens more and more often, helping each other and working together. Its cute now, I just hope it stays that way and they dont put this new found power into making mischief.

The Fantastic Four

My little Brookie Butterfly!


My jackets were the hit of the night for Hailey to dress up in.

Brooklyn's new scooter!




No comments: