Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Refrigerator Bandits

Yes, our refrigerator has come under attack. The kids have learned how to grab ahold of the edge of the water/ice dispenser and climb up. We have to make sure the lock is on the water and ice. Dylan came up to me one day with his hair soaking wet. "Wet, mama, wet!" He was so proud of his wet hair and his ability to climb up the refrigerator.

They are also able to pull on the handles and get into the fridge. A few favorites are to turn the light on and off, pull as many bottles out of the door before I get to them and get apples out of the fruit drawer. (I dont usually let them into the fridge to get pics, I just happened to have the camera handy at this time)



The kiddos seem to go in spurts when it comes to invading the fridge. Once someone gets it open, they all want a turn. So at those times, I tie up the handles so they can't get them open. Such fun!


No comments: