Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Brooklyn Elise

Brookln Elise - born March 21, 2007 at 3:31 pm, weighing 2 pounds.
We are so blessed to be celebrating 2 years of precious life with our little Brook.

20 days old
First Christmas
Happy 1st Birthday!
Brooklyn Elise, my second born and smallest of the four. You bring so much joy to my life. I thank God that you are here and thriving. You are my little sparkplug. You know you're the smallest and play that card often, but when you want, your siblings better watch out when you come along. When we go out places you are a little adventurer, giving us your mischevious smile and taking off. Even in the house you love to be chased and will pause long enough to make sure I am coming before running down the hall, up the stairs or anywhere else you can make your get away. You are very friendly and readily give out your sweet smile to anyone watching. You love to sing songs and read books (the only one who will really, truely listen all the way through). You love to chase Roxy dog and get her to play with you.
I love you so very much and praise God for allowing me the special honor of being your Mommy!
May

June
July
August
September
OctoberNovember
December
January
February
March

Happy 2 Years Brooklyn!


No comments: