Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dylan Lucas

Dylan Lucas - Born March 21, 2007 at 3:32 pm weighing 3 pounds 1 ounce.
We are so blessed to be celebrating 2 years of life with our sweet little boy Dylan.


25 days old


Dylans 1st Christmas


Happy 1st Birthday!
Dylan, Dylan. You were the last out and the last to come home to us. Ever since then you have brought aboundant joy to our house. You have so much energy and a smile that lights up the room. You put your all into everything you do and like things to be just so. Sometimes thats a good thing and sometimes that gets you frustrated if it doesnt work out the way you want. I love your little half smile, when you want to smile, but try to hide it. I love it when you get tickled about something and just get so excited that you come and tackle me and give me a great, big hug. You love to laugh and play with your brother and sisters. You are my rough and tumble boy and I thank God that I get to be your Mommy! I love you Dylan!

May

June

July


August

September

October

November

December

January

February

March

Happy 2nd Birthday Dylan!

No comments: